Human-Centered Leadership: Leading High-Performance Teams in a Forever-Changed World
We have changed. Work has changed. Employee attitudes and expectations have changed creating the largest evolution in our relationship to work in the last century. This evolution and the accelerated pace of transformation we are navigating is an opportunity to understand and develop the new skills and competency required to lead high-performance teams today.
Leaders are beginning to focus on building agile, human-centered, and digitally enabled teams able to thrive in today’s unprecedented environment and meet the needs of all stakeholders (customers, employees, suppliers, investors, and communities). Knowledge workers now expect their managers to be part of their support system to help them improve their employee experience as well as their life experience.
In a Gartner survey assessing the evolving role of management, only 47% of managers are prepared for this future role.
Human-Centered Leadership will be the catalyst to cultivate alignment, elevate engagement and optimize performance into the future. Ryan will guide leaders through a relevant, actionable, and interactive keynote experience where they emerge better prepared to unleash human potential and inspire emotional commitment toward a shared vision of the future.
Ryan is a former Fortune 500 Chief Strategy Officer and leadership expert who believes leadership isn’t a job, it’s a responsibility and act of service. Ryan teaches leaders how to leverage this defining moment of transformation and change as a catalyst to improve performance and meet the needs of our people. He blends surprising truths with actionable insights and inspiring stories to help leadership teams embrace the opportunity to make the world of work a better place. His new book, Prepare for Impact will be available this fall.
- Embrace the opportunity inside this challenge by adopting a ‘Futuremaker’ mindset.
- Elevate performance management to unleash human potential
- Identify how to make the required leader shift to ‘Human Centered’
- Influence culture and earn alignment and emotional commitment around a compelling vision of the future
- Establish your own Personal Leadership Vision & Action Plan to own the moment
- Understand how to make the world of work a better place
This keynote has been approved for strategic, continuing education credit through the Human Resources Certification Institute (604599) and the Society of Human Resources Management (22-Z9JFU). Ryan can further customize the curriculum for a Human Resources specific audience to focus on elevating the HR value proposition and opportunity for impact.
Prepare for Impact: Selling Value in the New Economy
Customer expectations and behavior are evolving faster than most sales organizations. This reality is requiring a fundamental shift in go to market strategy and radical evolution in seller skill and competency.
Today more sophisticated sales teams are required to earn customer access from a position of expertise. When B2B buyers are considering a purchase, they spend only 17% of that time meeting with potential suppliers and when comparing multiple suppliers, the amount of time spent with any one sales rep may be only 5%.
This mandates a new, value based and deeply customized approach to ensure competitive readiness and the ability to earn customer partnerships that can sustain growth into the future.
Ryan Estis is a former Fortune 500 CRO and sales transformation expert who teaches sales teams how to leverage this defining moment of transformation and change as a catalyst to create compelling differentiation in the customer decision journey to capture more market share. Ryan is deeply researched in the evolution of customer buying behavior and the seller skills and competency required to win in this forever changed world. He blends surprising truths with actionable insights and inspiring stories to help go to market teams prepare to deliver value to earn customer commitment in competitive selling situations.
Sales teams will emerge eager to embrace the change fundamentals required to win in this constantly changing, more complex world. Sellers will understand how to earn more customer access, position value over price, elevate customer confidence from a position of expertise and drive decisions to close.
Each participant will leave inspired and acutely aware of how to humanize the sales process to build high trust/high value relationships that create partnerships for life.
- Embrace the change fundamentals required to compete and win in a more complex world
- Understand the psychology of the customer and DNA of a Top Producer
- Determine how to deliver value through the decision cycle to elevate sense of urgency and avoid having decisions default to price
- Deliver “throw away” presentations that help customers see a compelling vision of the future in partnership with you.
- Master the art of effective storytelling that elevates customer intimacy through proof of concept
- Pre-call plan and conduct your own “growth audit” to evolve your “value stack” and meet customers where they are
- Understand the importance of action planning for effective time and territory management