Global Thought Leader on Leadership and Strategy; Professor of Technology and Operations Management at Harvard Business School and Author
- Consumer Trends
- Corporate Culture
- Human Resource Effectiveness
Audience & Industry
- Board Meetings and Executive Briefings
- Sales Professionals
Recognized in Meetings & Conventions Magazine as "one of the best keynote speakers seen or heard", Ryan Estis blends interaction, energy and actionable content designed to elevate business outcomes.
Ryan Estis' message is a compelling crusade on corporate culture, communication, client acquisition, brand ambassadorship, change and preparing to thrive in the ultra-competitive, hyper connected business environment we now know as the new normal. Ryan approaches the platform prepared to impact the world of work and employee/customer evangelism with powerful ideas, case study examples, in session action planning and energy that makes the moment memorable enough to ensure meaningful outcomes. Ryan blends storytelling from his own personal experiences as a Fortune 500 Chief Strategy Officer with leading research to offer relevant content for today’s progressive Leadership Event, HR Conference, Corporate Retreat or Sales Training/Transformation initiative. Ryan publishes original research featuring client case studies to expand the live event experience. He is also the author of a popular blog on business performance. His writing has been featured in SmartBrief, Business News Network, CRN, Crain’s Business, Workforce Management magazine, HR Professional magazine, HR Times, Yahoo Business, SHRM publications and Staffing Management magazine.
Rock Star Selling
Selling Value in the New Economy
- Explore the evolution of customer buying behavior.
- Study the shift in seller competency required to compete in the new economy.
- Learn the keys to building high-trust, high-value partnerships.
- Walk through sales preparedness and pre-call planning techniques.
- Discover the three key questions you should be asking to assess and earn customer commitment.
Unleash Your Inner Superhero
Keys to Achieving Breakthrough Performance
- Learn how to leverage change as a catalyst for growth and success.
- Discover transformation techniques designed to unleash peak performance and become your very best.
- Find out the keys to building high-trust, high-value relationships.
- Explore the superhero ethos: “Be humble. Stay hungry. Always hustle.”
The Future of Work and Human Resources
- Examine evolving workforce insights and trends.
- Define Rock Star HR. What does it take to deliver impact today?
- Learn how HR can act from a position of influence to develop high-trust, high-value relationships with business partners.
- Rethink the HR value proposition.
- Address the impact of emerging technology and the next generation of workers.
The Brand Experience
Accelerating Business Growth Through Remarkable Experiences
- Learn global workforce trends from our research portfolio.
- Understand how to capture your unique How Advantage.
- Explore what it means to be a chief experience officer.
- Examine the importance of brand evangelism.
- Understand the impact of social connections and technology on the brand experience.
Next Level Leadership
Managing Breakthrough Performance in the New Economy
- Learn from global workforce trends from our research portfolio.
- Understand how leaders can embrace and lead change.
- Discover four key leadership competencies for progressive leaders.
- Hear case studies on how leading companies have built a winning work culture.
Passion on Purpose
Turning Corporate Culture Into a Competitive Advantage
- Embrace change in the new economy.
- Learn from global workforce trends and forecasting from our research portfolio.
- Build high-trust, high-value relationships.
- Connect employees to a shared vision and set of values.
- Effectively use emerging technology to improve communication, culture and work life.
I’ve worked in sales leadership in the sports industry for almost 15 years and Ryan Estis was the most dynamic, energetic and relevant keynote I have ever seen. His presentation resonated with sales managers at every level of our business, everyone took practical examples back to their teams to install immediately. The NBA is looking forward to working with Ryan again and again.National Basketball Association
We couldn’t have been more thrilled with both Ken Blanchard and Ryan Estis! They did their homework and it definitely showed. I had several people come up to me afterward and say how impressed they were that both speakers took the time to get to know the issues facing our profession and understand the challenges they are confronting both in their businesses and in their outreach to client families. Our surveys are not in yet, but I know both Ken and Ryan will receive rave reviews!International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association
Thank you for doing a fantastic job! The keynote was worth the standing ovation. Your key takeaways will help our organization take it to the next level.PrideStaff