- Happiness and Mindfulness
- Change Management
- Innovation and Technology
Audience & Industry
- Senior Management Groups
- Women's Events
- The Professional Services Industry
Amy Vetter offers a unique perspective as a CPA and Yogi, who specializes in Technology Innovation, to guide people on how to transform their careers, businesses, and lives.
Vetter is the CEO of the B3 Method® Institute, corporate board member, author, and contributor to Inc.com and Entrepreneur.com. Her speaking programs encompass one-of-a-kind topics on leadership, employee engagement, company culture, mindfulness, work-life fulfillment, business transformation, and technology innovation.
Based on the combination of her work-life experience, and thousands of hours guiding business leaders to be successful, she authored the book, Business, Balance & Bliss®: How the B3 Method Can Transform Your Career and Life. In her book, Vetter created a methodology, backed by scientific research, on how to live a more authentic, engaged, and fulfilled life. She shares this message more broadly in her award-winning TEDx Talk, “Disconnect to Connect: The Path to Work-Life Harmony.”
For over 25 years, Vetter has held c-suite executive and leadership positions overseeing customer, sales, education, and marketing functions in technology companies and as a partner at a CPA firm. She is also a third-generation women entrepreneur who has launched and sold multiple businesses including yoga studios, an accounting practice, and other business ventures.
Amy Vetter - Virtual Experience Speaking Reel 2020
Amy Vetter TEDx Talk - Disconnect to Connect
Amy Vetter Speaking Reel 2020
Amy Vetter's Speech Topics
Working Remote Without Going Stir-Crazy: How to Stay Happy, Connected and Productive
Working remotely is now the new normal for many people. Yet many of us struggle with how to manage this new type of work-life integration. As a result, it’s important to quickly learn some natural tools we all have so we can work productively remotely and at home, even with kids, partners and roommates possibly around. The goal is to prevent ourselves from feeling isolated and emotionally cut off from others, and stay connected and collaborative with our teams and colleagues. The good news is that many of us can work remotely using the latest online technology without a huge learning curve. However, technology alone is not enough -- it’s even more important to create human connection and practice self-care to stay happy, healthy and productive. In this session, Amy Vetter will discuss how to mindfully use technology to authentically connect with others, provide easy-to-use practices on staying productive when working at home, and teach proven techniques for decreasing stress and cultivating a sense of gratitude even in tumultuous times.
In this session, you will:
- Explore how to manage this new norm of complete work-life integration to take time for self-care and human connection;
- Learn how to use the most common technology available to be productive while creating greater collaboration with your teams, employees, and colleagues;
- Discover the power of incorporating a gratitude and mindfulness practice into your day to create inner calm and fulfillment that positively impacts others;
- Practice ways to reduce stress and gain clarity by incorporating the 3 Ms -- meditation, mantras and mindfulness -- into your day; and,
- Learn a few simple yoga poses and breathing exercises to manage your energy levels throughout the day.
Business, Balance & Bliss®: How the B3 Method® Can Transform Your Career and Life
Do you find that your work and daily life can become mechanical or routine? In this session you will uncover how to either rekindle or discover the spark you desire in your career and life. Based on Amy Vetter’s book, Business, Balance & Bliss: How the B3 Method Can Transform Your Career and Life, you will learn valuable insights and tips, backed by scientific research, on how to align your authentic self with the work you do. Expect to come away with the tools and inspiration to: create your own sense of work-life harmony®, uncover your inner talents and passions, learn to be more present and productive at work and home, and gain an understanding of how to develop the technology practices (and boundaries) to put in place to lead a more mindful, connected and fulfilled life.
- Learn how to eliminate the stress of trying to achieve work-life balance, by instead creating work-life harmony;
- Discover your inner talents and passions and align them with the work you do;
- Integrate mindfulness into how you work yourself and with your teams;
- Develop healthy technology practices for better human connection;
- Become a more empathetic, authentic leader and colleague; and,
- Build long-lasting prosperous business relationships.
Mindful Technology: Embracing Technology, Innovation and Mindfulness to Create Lasting Human Connections
Technology, such as cloud software, artificial intelligence and machine learning, is not te end of real human connection -- it is just the beginning. When technology is set up in the right ways, we have more time to spend together collaborating and growing our businesses. The key is to implement and use technology in a thoughtful, ethical way so that we, along with our colleagues and employees, don’t become consumed and stressed by it. When implementing technology, we often spend the majority of our time on the technical skills around operating it. However, it’s just as important to spend an equal amount of time designing the guidelines around how we use it to communicate so that we’re not inadvertently creating additional work and stress, rather than less. The “Ultimate Gift of Technology” is to allow it to do the heavy lifting so you can dedicate more time developing collaborative and lasting relationships with your employees and customers. By doing so, you can become a more empathetic leader, incorporating technology practices in a mindful way and cultivate an engaged company culture that improves each person’s ability to communicate, innovate, and create.
In this presentation, you will:
- Unlearn the routines of the past by embracing technology and learning how to take advantage of some of the the latest developments that focus on connecting people in business and improving company culture;
- Tap into self discovery and mindfulness techniques to design a customer experience that will last and grow into the future; and,
- Learn how be more empathetic as a leader, by allowing technology do the heavy lifting, by developing the soft skills necessary to create a more collaborative culture with your employees and be more engaged to their needs so you can get the best results possible from your team.
The Connected Leader: Creating an Engaged Company Culture in the Digital Age
In this age of technology disruption, everything is changing around us. We sometimes can feel like we don’t know where our anchor is - what will stay the same, what will change, and what we can depend on.
We can find that when implementing change in our organization, individual patterns of behavior can show up in ways that prevent the business from making progress and embracing the opportunities ahead. While we are focusing on change management in our organizations and what the future of our work will look like, we should also be spending an equal amount of time creating stronger human connections.
With time and dedication, you can learn to become a connected leader who contributes to cultivating an engaging and fulfilling work-life culture for yourself, your team and colleagues.
During this talk, Amy Vetter will take you on an emotional journey of self reflection. You will discover more compassion for yourself and others, be more mindful as a leader, and improve how you communicate to achieve the desired outcomes together as a team.
In this session, you will learn:
- How habits and patterns are created in our lives from the time we are young that affect us into our adulthood and the steps to break the ones that don’t serve us;
- Understand how the ego develops, influences our work lives, and impacts how well we interact with others;
- Ways to change your mindset to overcome negativity and replace it with gratitude; and,
- Create more compassion for the people you work with by creating communities of support to break down barriers and achieve the best results for the organization.
Works by Amy Vetter