- Business Growth and Trends
- Consumer Trends
Audience & Industry
- Board Meetings and Executive Briefings
- Senior Management Groups
- The Technology Industry
An expert analyst on consumer behavior, new products and the changing retail landscape, “Supermarket Guru” Phil Lempert offers critical lessons in how to appeal to the new consumer, helping leaders across industries understand shifts and capture opportunities before they become mainstream trends.
Phil Lempert’s uncanny ability to understand the mind of the consumer and identify future trends is mission-critical knowledge for leaders in any organization. Using his expert analysis of consumer behavior, Lempert offers audiences a roadmap to hidden opportunities in presentations that are custom-tailored to each audience. His preparation includes polling the 1.2 million monthly visitors to his website on questions related the industry, service or product he’s discussing. He delivers those findings and connects the dots to provide valuable insights. As one of America’s leading consumer analysts, Lempert appears regularly in the media: He is the food trends editor and a correspondent for NBC’s Today; offers weekly product reviews on ABC News Now; is host and executive producer of PBS’ Food Sense; and has been featured in many print publications, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes and Newsweek. A new media pioneer, his SupermarketGuru.com website is now one of the Internet’s leading food and health resources, reaching more than 9 million people each year. In January 2010, he launched Koodies.net, a social network for kid “foodies” and their parents. Lempert’s uncanny ability to grasp and articulate future trends, coupled with his ability to customize his presentations helps audiences gain a foothold on the future and leave with valuable knowledge they can immediately use.
Phil Lempert's Speech Topics
Trend Watch: The Future of Your Business
In a unique presentation that will change the way you do business, trend expert Phil Lempert opens the door on the future and shows where the opportunities lie for serious business growth. Lempert links growth to key trends in business and demographics, including:
- The Aging of America: The first Baby Boomers turned 65 in 2010 - what does "boomer retirement" mean for your products, your customers and your labor force?
- Technology at the Crossroads: Are you prepared to compete with savvy, informed customers?
- America's Financial Report Card: What opportunities exist for your company to provide solutions to America's new financial model?
- Micro-Advertising: How are you cutting through the clutter to compete in a digital, 24/7 downloadable and on-demand frontier?
- Social and Economical Responsibilities: Is your company green or about to wilt?
The Supermarket Guru Social Media Symposium
How to Profit from Change in an Uncertain Economy
Changing Choices: A Look at the Retail and Consumer Marketplace
What Other Organizations Say About Phil Lempert
We hit a home run yesterday at the Retail on Demand symposium. Thank you for an outstanding effort. Your presentation was right on the money. Your summaries of each speaker's remarks and the way you engaged the audience were brilliant.IBM