- Women in Business Leadership
- Economic Forecast
- Investing and Personal Finance
- Women in Leadership
Audience & Industry
- Colleges and Universities
- The Finance Industry
- Senior Management Groups
Whether you’re trying to make sense of the state of the financial services industry, where your business is heading in today’s ever-changing marketplace or just trying to figure out the best way to invest for your personal goals, Jill Schlesinger’s background as a trader, wealth manager and journalist makes her one of the few speakers who can speak to a variety of audiences in an easy-to-understand way. With one-part facts and one-part humor, Jill takes the mystery out of everything revolving around money.
Jill Schlesinger, CFP®, is the Emmy-nominated and Gracie Award Winning Business Analyst for CBS News. She covers the economy, markets, investing and anything else with a dollar sign on TV, on the “Better Off” podcast, radio (including her nationally syndicated show, “Jill on Money”, which won the 2018 Gracie Award for Best National Talk Show), the web and her blog, "Jill on Money." Jill also serves as the Senior CFP Board Ambassador for the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. Prior to her second career at CBS, Jill spent 14 years as the co-owner and Chief Investment Officer for an independent investment advisory firm. She began her career as a self-employed options trader on the Commodities Exchange of New York, following her graduation from Brown University. Jill is currently writing her first book, Thirteen Dumb Things Smart People Do With Their Money, to be published in February 2019 by Ballantine Books.
Jill Schlesinger's Speech Topics
Presentations by Jill Schlesinger
Jill Schlesinger is sought the world over to address a wide range of audiences, from Fortune 500 companies and leading tech companies to international trade associations and beyond. She speaks on a wide variety of topics to include but not limited to:
- Power and Influence: Personal Brand and Communication: A discussion on how to communicate effectively, the importance of one’s personal brand and other ways to become more successful.
- Authentic Women: Navigating Your Career While Being True to Yourself: An exploration of the choices successful women make every day and how to expand influence and power as the corporate pyramid narrows.
- Take Charge of Your Finances: This topic addresses the core concepts in managing your own money, uncovering the emotional aspects to money and explaining why most financial plans fail and how to build an actionable and sound financial plan.