Olivia Fox Cabane
- Professional Achievement
- Sales Skills and Motivation
- Change Management
Audience & Industry
- Colleges and Universities
- Sales Professionals
- Senior Management Groups
A recognized expert in the fields of charisma and leadership, Olivia Fox Cabane has lectured at Stanford, Yale, Harvard and the United Nations. She helps audiences become better leaders with techniques she originally developed for Harvard and MIT.
Olivia Fox Cabane is a best-selling author, a keynote speaker for Fortune 500 companies, the cofounder of KindEarth.Tech (KET), and the former Director of Innovative Leadership for Stanford's startup accelerator program. She has taught charisma and leadership at Harvard, Yale, MIT and the United Nations.
Olivia’s first book, The Charisma Myth, published by Penguin/ Random House, went into second printing before it even launched; her books have been translated into 32 languages, including Mongolian. She is currently writing “The Genius Myth: How Anyone Can Learn To Access Their Inner Einstein.” Previously a columnist for Forbes and The Huffington Post, Olivia is often featured in media such as The New York Times, Bloomberg or The Wall Street Journal. She became known in the food industry for her landscapes mapping out food technology’s most innovative companies, focusing on climate and environmental sustainability, alternative protein, and impact investing.
Trivia: Olivia’s class on charisma at UC Berkeley’s Business School was so popular that university staff had to guard the entrance to ensure only admitted participants gained entrance Olivia has two nationalities, three masters’ degrees, and is fluent in four language; she was the youngest person ever to be appointed Foreign Trade Advisor to France since the office was created in 1898. Olivia lives with her husband on a mini urban farm in Silicon Valley with one dog, two cats, ten chickens and several thousand bees.
Olivia Fox Cabane's Speech Topics
Speech Topics Include:
• The Genius Myth: How anyone can access their inner Einstein
• Wiring The Breakthrough Brain: The mental side of innovation
• The Charisma Myth: It’s not innate, it can be learned, here’s how # Dealing with difficult people, big egos and difficult conversations
• Self-confidence & self-esteem: Dismantling the impostor syndrome
• The Future of Food: The future of alternative foods, the changing CPG landscape, and an overview of foodtech’s most innovative start ups
• Is the Food Industry ready for GenZ?: What to expect from the generation that already represents 40% of the world’s population.
• Plant Based Vs. Cell based- Which is the best way forward?: Insights into food‘s most rapidly growing categories
Works by Olivia Fox Cabane
Olivia Fox Cabane